Hi dear beautiful peeps.. how's so far...
I hope you guys had such a fantastic days..
Here i come again, well i know, i have to admit that i'm just too lazy to write a post lately, but i can't stop, i mean i won't stop.. i'm just hmm just a bit layzayyy :p
I hope i can make it more often, because there's so much things inside my mind which is need to be shares and there's still a lot of photos that is need to be posting..
Well ok let's start with this one.. I hope you guys would enjoy it...
Everyone knew that Bali ( Indonesia ) is one of the amazing island in the world. In Bali, they have many beautiful Beach Club. I love to spent my leisure time at a Beach Club and One of my favourite Beach Club is Sundays Beach Club which located at Uluwatu.
This Beach Club is part of the Semara Uluwatu in Ungasan. Sundays Beach Club is a great option for a laid-back day on a clean and quite coast, with fun beach activities like sea kayaking, beach volleyball, snorkelling and also kite flying. My boys really enjoy playing in this place.
Sundays Beach Club's only access is via a funicular, a two minute descent between two hillsides that you embark a few steps from the resort's main pool and lobby. As you step into the cabin, the beach club's thatched roofs look like very tiny pyramids below the valley's greenery from this vantage point.
Here you can enjoy Mediterranean cuisine under breezy, thatched roof shades with ocean view.
Upon entering the round bar, a team of hosts welcomed us while offering a drink at the bar, or a table at the main dining area adjacent to it's semi-open kitchen.
The rule here is "first-come,first-served". So, i suggest to come earlier to guarantee one of the coveted spots at the front.
The restaurant offers a large variety menu, from salads to main dishes and hearty pizzas. My favourite is Pizza !! They have the great pizza... and the healthy juices, fruit mojitos, wine , champagne, steak, it's all good and a must TRY !
You can also have a romantic dinner here, they can arrange it. This place is really really awesome.You will enjoy this place from day till night, they also have the well-equipped bar and DJs who will play a beautiful music. This is one of a recommended place from me to you who will spend your moment in Bali.
Sundays Beach Club
· Opening Hours: 09:00 – 21:00
· Location: Jl Pantai Selatan Gau, Banjar Wijaya Kusuma, Ungasan
· Tel: +62 (0)361 8482 111
This inclinator that will carry you down to the Beach Club
Directions to Sundays Beach Club as follows :
1. Drive to the right as you exit the airport.
2. At 1st traffic lights go straight, take a right at the 2nd traffic lights.
3. Continue approximately 5kms until you reach an intersection with traffic lights. McDonalds and KFC are on the right side.
4. Turn right between McDonalds and KFC and enter the Udayana University area. The road is called Jalan Raya Kampus Udayana.
5. Follow Jalan Raya Kampus Udayana road until you reach a junction with a gas station on your right. Turn left onto Jalan Uluwatu .
6. Go past the Garuda Wisnu Kencana (GWK) , up the big hill, past Nirmala supermarket. On your right, about 200 meters past Nirmala the road curves round to the right, at this junction go straight onto Jalan Masuka with Sundays sign saying 4 km.
7. Follow Jalan Masuka and you will see Sundays billboard on the left side showing 2,6 km, then another billboard on the right side shows 2,2 km.
8. At the Sundays billboard showing 1,2 km turn right,
9. At the Sundays billboard showing 1km turn right again.
10. At the junction with Finn’s billboard 700m, go straight
11. At the last billboard with 300m to Sundays enter Jalan Pantai Selatan Gau. The entrance to Semara Luxury Villa is at the end of this short road.
Make your way to Jalan Sunset. Drive south past the airport.
Follow steps 3 – 11 above.
Make your way to Jalan ByPass Ngurah Rai. Turn Right at the big intersection called Simpang Suir with the big statue in the middle.
Follow steps 3 – 11 above.
From Nusa Dua
Make your way to Jalan Dharmawangsa. Drive to Jimbaran until you reach an intersection with traffic lights. You will see McDonalds and KFC on the left side.
Turn left between McDonalds and KFC and enter the Udayana University area. The road is called Jalan Raya Kampus Udayana.
Follow steps 5 – 11 above.
Make your way to Jalan Uluwatu.
Follow steps 6 – 11 above.
Thank you so much for reading !